The series (the second of its kind) took place June 17-19, 2015 in New York City. Themed "Empower: Ourselves, Each Other, Our Industry," the conference drew 650 attendees, representing 9 nations, and 30 states.
The three-day conference offered attendees a series of engaging keynotes, thought-provoking panels, and industry networking. The esteemed line-up of speakers included the prominent presence from leading industry CEOs, demonstrating the significance of the gender diversity conversation within the industry. Presenting CEOs included:
• Inga Beale, CEO, Lloyd's
• Dominic Casserley, CEO, Willis
• Stephen Catlin, Executive Deputy Chairman XL Catlin
• Jeffrey Dailey, CEO Farmers
• John Doyle, CEO Commercial Insurance AIG
• Brian Duperreault, CEO, Hamilton
• Mary Forrest, President & CEO, North America (Life) Munich Re
• Laura Hay, KPMG Board Member
• Chris Swift, CEO, The Hartford
• Mario Vitale, CEO, Aspen
Funds raised through the WIGC directly benefit the IICF Early Literacy Initiative. Learn more at iicf.org/literacy.